WELCOME TO MEGAN’S OVERLY COMPLICATED HEMOSPECTRUM GUIDE
Alright kids, see this lil thing right here? OF COURSE YOU HAVE you’ve probably seen the thing like a billion times by now gosh its fucking everywhere
I wanna direct you to a leeeeeetle tool I haven’t seen anyone talk about on the side, though.
Do you see it yet?
do yOU SEE IT YET? ??
DO YOU SEE IT NOW FRIEND??? ?? ???? DO YOU???
ARE YOU FEELING IT MR. KRABS?????
This right here is the hue level, and let me tell you it is the most useful tool in hemospectrum-blood-caste-classification HISTORY. This lil thing is set to 0 right now because its on red, but there is a number for EVERY FUCKING COLOR LEVEL you can imagine. It doesn’t take in to account the saturation or luminosity of it, nope, just the color itself, which is exactly what we need in classifying caste levels of the hemospectrum. It goes from 0 to 359, the higher the number, the higher the blood color.
In the above picture, I have mapped out the cannon troll’s hue level, as well as the halfway mark between the neighboring caste levels. (I also put my own notes/headcannons on there but shhhhh) Grab your calculators because this is the part where you do actual math and crap.
See this is what I’m doing with my education I’m spending my Friday nights alone in a dark room figuring out gay alien social and biological weirdness where did my life go wrong
ACTUALLY NEVERMIND YOU CAN PROBABLY PUT YOUR CALCULATORS AWAY BECAUSE I ALREADY DID MOST OF THE MATH CRAP OOPS
So, assuming that the cannon trolls are smack-dab in the middle of their caste, here’s a quickref for the hue levels for each caste. (Some of the numbers are tweaked a bit, I.E the jadebloods and limebloods, because they’re particularly rare in troll society.) You can probably change around the borderline by three points and no one will notice, though.
OK NOW WE’RE GONNA TALK ABOUT SATURATION/LUMINOSITY.
Yes I’m aware it’s already on my giant picture full of notes up there but fuck you I wanna talk about this for a bit
This is where those other two tools available in the color window come in to play. Don’t remember them? HERE LET ME GET IT FOR YOU
These are the saturation and luminosity tools. (S is for the saturation, B is for the luminosity.) Saturation is basically how color-ey your color is, while luminosity decides if its black or vivid as fuck. A shade with 0 saturation and 100 luminosity would be white, and as long as you keep the saturation at 0 you can move the luminosity up and down and get varying shades of grey and black. (You can also get black with the saturation all the way up.) However, a shade with 100 saturation and 100 luminosity would be the most concentrated shade of WHATEVER you can get. In the above chart, I’ve mapped out the ‘safe zone’ of which you may have your blood color be without it being considered a mutant. (Keep in mind these are only my personal rules and you can do whatever the hell you want. Hell even these calculations are stretching it a TON like wow.)
OK THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. Now go off and have fun doing fantroll stuff or whatever it is you kids do with weirdass alien color biology calculations. *~*.’*~ \(◕u◕\✿)Posted on July 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM
- dahlingkanaya reblogged this from avafaidian
- referfrances reblogged this from hauntedharlequinn
- cecilssecretpolice reblogged this from hauntedharlequinn
- cecilssecretpolice likes this
- pizza-bears reblogged this from hauntedharlequinn
- neprick likes this
- spectrology likes this
- inoner likes this
- that-one-dave-strider-blog reblogged this from uthomestucks
- that-one-dave-strider-blog likes this
- comicalamity likes this
- dave-tav likes this
- did-someone-say-lamp-urls likes this
- bandie-cult likes this
- vitanikiara likes this
- imagetestified reblogged this from hauntedharlequinn
- imagetestified likes this
- thedarkangelazrail likes this
- fox-of-magic-2point0 reblogged this from hauntedharlequinn
- fox-of-magic likes this
- arsenicskarnep likes this
- gonecrazy-backin5 likes this
- cryptologicalmystic likes this
- kat3piva reblogged this from karkats-magic-pants
- kat3piva likes this
- karkats-magic-pants reblogged this from chesuka
- hauntedharlequinner reblogged this from hauntedharlequinn
- ttwipz likes this
- official-queennerd reblogged this from kurlozbaby
- artrefswithoutlike reblogged this from erwin-sexual
- unopenedsketchbook likes this
- bambsi likes this
- darkblacklittlerose likes this
- megidoitforthevine likes this
- yourpsychofangirl likes this
- thekitty790 reblogged this from immortalanexx
- thekitty790 likes this
- candlestickitupyourass reblogged this from immortalanexx
- sassy-salamanders likes this
- cruxite-cherub reblogged this from nepetaterezi
- calli-ma likes this
- neptits likes this
- immortalanexx reblogged this from nepetaterezi
- acenora likes this
- acenora reblogged this from nepetaterezi
- fairygeneticist likes this
- baraplants reblogged this from nepetaterezi